Pave your path to permanent residence
Individuals with business or management experience and the financial ability to purchase an existing business or develop a new business in Canada can create their own job offer. The candidate must invest money to purchase an existing business or create a new business and is required to demonstrate that the business will create or retain Canadian jobs. There are hundreds of businesses for sale in many different industries and sectors, including established franchises in fast food, manufacturing, automotive, construction, wellness, beauty and more.
- Investment expected at approximately $250,000 CAD
- Create and/or retain 3-5 Canadian jobs
- Possess some prior business or management experience
- Work for yourself
- Age is not a factor
- Immediate income
- Get a work permit to come to Canada and operate your business
- Spouse receives an open work permit
- Children receive student visas
- Become a Permanent Resident in 6-12 months
A PATH TO PERMANENT RESIDENCE
Canada’s immigration system favours individuals who have secured job offers from Canadian employers. While obtaining a job offer may be difficult, individuals may create their own job offer through the purchase of an existing business or by developing a new company in Canada. In most cases after completing at least 12 months of work in Canada, applicants may apply to become permanent residents.
Our team of Canadian business immigration experts will guide you through the process of business creation or purchase, work permit applications and permanent residence for the entire family.